TO OUR WONDERFUL PATRONS, AND MVFA SUPPORTERS
Due To The Rise In COVID-19 Cases in Montana and the U.S., Port Polson Players Announce Their 2021 Season Will Be Kept On Hold Until It Is Safe To Reopen Polson’s Theatre On The Lake
The Mission Valley Friends of the Arts Board of Directors and Polson Players Producers Neal & Karen Lewing regret any inconvenience. When we can proceed in a healthy setting for patrons and performers alike, THE THEATRE WILL RE-OPEN!
Please call the Theatre Box Office at (406) 883-9212 for clarification or questions, or email us at email@example.com.
Stay Safe – Together We Will Overcome This Coronavirus Pandemic.
Port Polson Players in association with MVFA have selected the following titles to provide laughter, music AND heartfelt sentiment for much-needed escape and reflection when THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC has been curtailed.
All productions will be performed at Polson’s Beautiful Theatre on Flathead Lake when it is safe to do so. NOTE: Short descriptions for a few shows are included here. No production dates will be listed until the Theatre reopens.
Dirty Work At The Cross Roads
A Melodramatic Comedy features a cast of 20 talented Mission Valley Performers!
The Pin-Up Girls
Is a musical love letter honoring our Vets, written by James Hindman and Jeffrey Lodin. Nicknamed “The Pin–Up Girls” by a grandpa of one of the singers (when they were all sixth-graders), this trio of adult hometown gals (and a brother who fills in at the last minute) is full of nostalgia and pride for all who served in the U.S. Military. With tunes ranging from the Andrew Sisters to Hip-Hop, the foursome sings a cavalcade of hits inspired by letters home from our troops, paying tribute to times of conflict from WWI through Afghanistan and in between.
No Coward’s Epitaph
The musical account of the astonishing life and legacy of Thomas Francis Meagher, the Irish Patriot who became Montana’s first acting Territorial Governor.
Other Players Shows Waiting In The Wings To Be Considered Include:
The heart-felt comedy centering on family: Over The River And Through The Woods
The romantic comedy about love among the over-65 crowd: The Last Romance
The Pulitzer Prize-Winning Play and Academy Award-Winning Movie:
Driving Miss Daisy
When The Theatre Opens Again, The Following Social Distancing And Sanitary Protocol Will Be In Place For Port Polson Players Productions:
- As per CDC guidelines, the theatre will seat no more than 50 patrons per show. Reservations are imperative; walk-ins will be admitted only after adhering to the above seating guidelines.
- Admissions and intermissions will maintain six-foot distances in bathroom and concession areas.
- No receiving lines will be observed after the shows.
- Performers’ acting area is 12 feet from the audience; every other row will be blocked off; however, parties will be seated together. Empty seats will be strictly maintained between parties.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at various stations. In addition, the venue will be thoroughly disinfected before each show.
- Packaged concessions will be available at intermission to enjoy outside on the Polson Golf Course.
- Theatre programs will not be recycled. Patrons are encouraged to take programs home.
- Patrons are strongly advised to bring masks or face coverings.
ALL SHOWS ARE CONTINGENT ON THE OKAY FROM HEALTH OFFICIALS CONCERNING THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC. THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF POLSON’S BEAUTIFUL LIVE THEATRE ON THE LAKE! ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE WATCH FACEBOOK, WESTERN MONTANA NEWS SOURCES, AND THIS WEBSITE FOR CURRENT UPDATES
Port Polson Players
P.O. Box 1156
Polson, Mt. 59860
|Mission Valley Friends of the Arts
P.O. Box 1156
Polson, Mt. 59860